The Colony: Gated Community
(Contact HOA), (Colony Paint Colors) The community of The Colony is located within the larger Delray Beach area. The Colony is near Millitary Trail and Lake Ida. Located six minutes from The Colony is the often visited destination, Atlantic Ave. The Colony originated in 2003. For properties ranging from 2000 to 3800 square feet, expect to pay between $360,000 and $525,000 dollars. The Colony has an active HOA with dues of $235 dollars per month.
COMMUNITY FEATURES: Breathtaking main entrance, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Automatic electronic entry gate system with video camera
In The Colony, residents share frills such as a basketball court, a lake, an outdoor pool, a gym, a club house, professional landscaping, a playground, and sidewalks.
The majority of the properties in The Colony are luxury homes.
Common uses for homes here are:
- Lakefront Living
- Single Family Residences
The common theme tying together real estate in this community is single family residential.
The following attractions and activities are close and convenient while in The Colony:
- Located six miles away, Beach of Delray, a perfect setting for relaxation on the beach. Click here to learn more.
- Only 204 miles away, Disney World Attraction Click here to learn more.
- About 56 miles away you'll find Miami American Airlines Arena, a venue for a variety of local sporting events all year. Click here to learn more.
- About 19 miles away, Palm Beach International Airport, conveniently located for business travel and vacation getaways. Click here to learn more.
- Only 214 miles away you'll find Key West, the place for sun and sand. Click here to learn more.