Delray BeachDelray Beach Attractions:
Delray Beach Tennis Center The Delray Beach Tennis Center is a full-service public tennis facility with 14 clay courts, 7 hard courts, and an 8,200 seat stadium located in the heart of Delray Beach, FL just to the west of the world famous downtown area on Atlantic Avenue. The Delray Beach Tennis Center features an upstairs pavilion and conference room, pro shop with locker rooms, racquet stringing and merchandise. The club offers a wide variety of adult and junior programs, leagues, clinics and camps.
In addition, the Delray Beach Tennis Center has a second location, the Delray Swim & Tennis Club, located on Jaeger Drive. The Delray Swim & Tennis Club features 24 clay courts and a new clubhouse that opened in the summer of 2006, that has a pro shop with merchandise and locker rooms.
- Downtown Delray Beach Explore the crystal clear Atlantic Ocean or visit unique galleries and boutiques on Atlantic Avenue by day; enjoy a night of dining and entertainment at any of Delray Beach’s award winning cafés or restaurants. When you stay in “Florida’s Village by the Sea,” at one of the grand hotels or a quaint seaside inn, you will instantly feel the warm and friendly atmosphere that makes downtown Delray Beach such a joy to visit. Come “downtown” and meet the beautiful people, shopkeepers and the entire community known as a Sociable City and recently awarded "Best of the Road - Most Fun Small Town in America" by Rand McNally & USA Today.
- Sandoway House Nature Center The Sandoway House Nature Center is located in a historic 1936 beachfront home in Delray Beach, Florida. The house is on the National Register of Historic Places and preserved as a unique Nature Center now home to native plants, live animals, and a world class shell collection. The Center offers a glimpse into South Florida's fragile marine and freshwater environments through educational exhibits and programs. Educational programs are offered to the public at Sandoway House including: Shark Feedings, Guided Historic Tours, Nature Walks, Astronomy Nights and special events such as Earth Day. We host guest speakers on environmental topics and teach exciting nature programs to all ages! Admission is $4 per-person everyone three years of age and above; Palm Beach Zoo members are free.
- Palm Beach Zoo Enjoy 23 acres of tropical splendor with over 1,500 animals from North, Central, South America, Asia and Australia. Interactive fountain, carousel, waterfront Tropics Café, new Malayan Tigers.
Delray Beach Resources:
- City of Delray Beach The official website of the city of Delray Beach.
- Education Complete directory of Delray Beach schools.
- Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
Delray Beach Attractions:
|Blood's Hammock Groves|
6117 Lawrence Road, Lantana Florida 33462
|American Orchid Society|
16700 AOS Lane, Delray Beach
|Boomer's Family Recreation|
3100 Airport Rd in Boca Raton
|Bucky Dent Baseball School|
490 Dotterel Rd, Delray Beach
|Caldwell Theatre Company|
7873 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton
|Cason Cottage Museum|
Swinton Ave. and N.E. First St.
|The Cornell Museum - Old School Square|
51 N. Swinton Ave.
|Crest Theatre - Old School Square|
51 N. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach
|Delray Beach Historical Society|
20 N. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach
|Delray Beach Playhouse|
950 NW 9th St., Delray Beach
|Delray Beach Public Library|
29 SE 4th Ave.
101 SE 2nd Ave.
|Morikami Park & Museum|
400 Morikami Park Rd. off Jog/Carter Rd.
|Old School Square Cultural Arts Center & Entertainment Pavilion|
51 N.Swinton Ave.
561-243-7922, ext 1
|Palm Beach Photographic Centre|
55 NE 2nd Ave, Delray Beach
|Pineapple Grove Main Street & Artwalk|
298 Pineapple Grove Way (NE 2nd Ave.)
|Roots Cultural Festival|
P.O. Box 2654, Delray Beach, 33447
|Sandoway House Nature Center|
142 S. Ocean Blvd., Delray Beach
|S.D. Spady Museum|
170 N.W. 5th Ave., P.O. Box 3077, Delray Beach, 33447
|Women in the Visual Arts Pineapple Grove|
330 NE 2nd Avenue, Delray Beach
Website features current and upcoming exhibitions, classes, and workshops.
|Palm Beach Zoo|
1301 Summit Blvd., West Palm Beach
|Delray Beach Water Sports Rentals|
401 S. Ocean Blvd.
|Henry Morrison Flagler Museum|
Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach
|Lion Country Safari|
18 miles west of I-95 on Southern Blvd., W. Palm Beach
|Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge|
U.S. 441 between Delray and Boynton
|Loxahatchee Everglades Air Boat Tours|
West End Lox Rd., Boca Raton
|Hoffman's Chocolate Shoppes and Gardens|
5190 Lake Worth Rd., Greenacres
1415 S. Olive Ave.
|Palm Beach Kennel Club|
Belvedere Rd. & Congress Ave.
812 E Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach
|Rapids Water Park|
6566 N. Military Trail, W.P.B.
|Regal Cinemas Delray 18|
1660 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach
6830 N Federal Hwy, Delray Beach
|Historic Wreck of theS.S. Inchulva|
Sits in about 25 ft. of water approximately 150 yards off-shore from the south end of Delray's public beach.